Dr. Anubha is one of the most reputed IVF, ICSI & Altruistic Surrogacy Doctor in South Delhi. She have very vast knowledge of Treating Infertility Patients. She is MRCOG (London) and have very good practice experience with childless couple. She take care of all infertility patients with great care and made all efforts to deliver healthy baby to all patients.
Under the leadership of Dr. Abhubha Singh, the Shantah Fertility Clinic’s team and the world-famous IVF experts have helped thousands of people from over many countries who want to achieve the dream of a family.
- Dr. Singh has attained fellowship in Reproductive Medicine and Assisted Conception at Homerton University Hospital, London.
- She has also been a Member of Royal College of Obstetrician and Gynaecologist( RCOG).
- Dr. Singh was also appointed as a Member of British Fertility Society.
- Dr. Singh encountered another Member of American Society of Reproductive Medicine.
- She is also a Member of the Delhi Medical Council.
- Dr. Singh has come a long way with a hefty clinical experience. Currently, she is a Reproductive medicine and Assisted Conception consultant to Rockland Hospital- Dwarka, Delhi.
Before this, she has served at many dignified posts in the department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology for some of the most renowned hospitals in London mentioned below
University College London Hospital
- Royal Free Hospital
- Royal London Hospital
- Homerton University Hospital
- Mayday University Hospital
- Trials and tribulations of Consent Form- Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. 2007 Jul 27(5); 475-8. (Miss R.Thakar/ Mr.A.Sultan).
- Sacral Nerve stimulation for urinary retention- 10 year experience for UK centre – British Journal of Urology. Jan2008 101(2); 192-196 (Miss Fowler/ Miss El Neil)
- Ultrasound Guided Biopsy of suspicious abdominal pelvic mass Abstract published – Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Ultrasound – Sep 2006.
- Re Growth of Growth Hormone – Journal of Human Fertility – December 2012